Monday, January 10, 2011

Well.

I only have ONE test left & I am going to try my best to resist the urge to use it. We are iced in, & I can't get more for at LEAST 4-5 days. I see a little something! My symptoms are, cramping, increased appetite, moody, nauseous. We will just have to see! If you can't see it, I'm sorry, its so obvious to me!

6 comments:

  1. :) i hope its not my eyes playin tricks! lol what happened to you fb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're SO pregnant! i just FEEL that you are!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are my comments getting deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can barely see a line but that could just be where the line is supposed to be? good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe I left the page before doing the stupid code.

    I didn't see anything the first few times i looked at it. But just now, I *think* I see something, but can't tell if its indent. I can't wait for you to retest!!!

    ReplyDelete